Express yourself, don't repress yourself.

This is just my journal. Sometimes it's a place to rant, sometimes it's a place to just talk about how things are going for me.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Real bike ride #1

So, I went for my first real bike ride today, and I think I'm going to keep a log.
Today's ride:
Miles: 8.53
Time: 0:35:30
Average Speed: 14.56 MPH
Max Speed: 28.59 MPH
Notes: It was pretty awesome. I really got in a hard workout. I didn't want to stop, so I didn't hydrate as well as I should have, since I only took a sip or two while riding.
The route has one medium/big hill and several smaller ones. I think I pushed it a little too hard on the first flat after the first big hill, so by the time I hit mile 6 I was running low on energy. Next time I think I will try and take it easier there and see if I can pace my ride a little better.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home